Phone recharger with built-in cables for ultimate convenience while charging on the go. Features 3,870 mAh and 2.1 USB output ideal for charging phones, with built in micro USB and Lightning cables.
SHERPA 15 HIGHLIGHTS
Talk, Text, and Share More
Up to one full recharge on most phones.
Sleek, Durable Aluminum Body
Slim aluminum body, handheld design, and built-in cables for ultimate convenience.
Thin, Complete Package
USB rechargeable and travel ready. Built-in cables mean never searching for a charging cord.
TWO WAYS TO CHARGE THE SHERPA 15
Recharge the Sherpa 15 from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel in about 4-8 hours
The Sherpa 15 can be recharged from a wall charger in about 2.5 hours.
WHAT CAN THE SHERPA 15 POWER?
The Sherpa 15 is great for charging your smartphone and other smaller gear.
Smartphone 1-2 Recharges
Headlamp 2-4 Recharges
POV Camera 2-3 Recharges
- Wall charger: 2.5 hrs
- Nomad 7 Plus: 4-8 hrs full sun
- Micro USB port (input): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max)
- Micro USB plug (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- Lightning plug (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- Battery: Li-ion Polymer, flat pouch
- Capacity: 3,870mAh, 14.7Wh
- Weight: 4.6oz (130g)
- Dimensions: 5 x 2.7 x 0.4 in (12.7 x 6.85 x 1 cm)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Sherpa 15 Power Bank with built-in cables (micro USB and Lightning)
- Micro USB Cord (for charging the Sherpa)