A small, all-in-one power bank designed to charge phones, tablets, small laptops, and more. It’s easily recharged by plugging into an outlet at home and pairs well with Goal Zero’s line of rugged solar panels for an on-the-go solution.
YETI 150 HIGHLIGHTS
Plug-and-play, silent, fume-free power. 150Wh, 14Ah (12V) battery capacity.
Variety of powering options including: two USB ports, an AC outlet and 12V output.
Portable 12 lb (5.4 kg) power station for keeping lights, phones, and laptops charged while camping, in case of an emergency, or wherever you may need power.
WHAT CAN THE YETI 150 POWER?
The Yeti 150 is great for all your smaller devices, tablets, and laptops.
Smartphone 9-12 Recharges
POV Camera 25 Recharges
Headlamp 25-50 Recharges
Tablet 6 Recharges
Laptop 1-2 Recharges
Light-a-Life 50 Hours
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE THE YETI 150
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 50 will fully recharge the Yeti 150 in about 6-12 hours.
Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 6 hours.
Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 4-6 hours.
RECOMMENDED SOLAR PAIRINGS
Nomad 20: Charges in 12-24 Hours
Boulder 50: Charges in 5-10 Hours
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- Wall Charger (45W): 6 hours
- Car Charger (30W): 8 hours
- Nomad 20: 12-24 Hours
- Nomad 50: 5-10 Hours
- Boulder 50: 5-10 Hours
- 2 USB ports (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, modified sine wave): 110V, 60Hz, 0.7A (80W continuous, 160W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm, blue, circle): 14-29V, up to 5A (60W max)
- Cell Chemistry: AGM Lead Acid
- Peak Capacity: 168Wh (12V, 14Ah)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Internal Battery Dimensions: 6.0in L x 3.8in W x 3.7 H
- Fuses: 20A, user replaceable fuse
- Product SKU: 22004
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.75 x 5.75 x 6.75 in (19.7 x 14.6 x 17.2 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 180 Days
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Yeti 150 Portable Power Pack
- Wall Charger