Upgraded to include the new 2000W AC inverter, the Yeti 3000X will power your life at home, at work, and on the road. Five versatile port options allow you to run everything from power tools and refrigerators to electric bikes and wood-fired grills. Power vans, trailers, tailgates, workshops, essential circuits in your home, and more.
YETI 3000X HIGHLIGHTS
Goodbye Gas Generator. Hello Yeti X.
With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and emergency home backup.
Take Your Wall Outlet Anywhere
Increased 2000W AC (3500W Surge) inverter allows you to run power-hungry devices and appliances with confidence. Our new industry-leading inverter can handle surges from power tools, medical devices, and home appliances, including full-size refrigerators.
Versatile Port Options
Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
Experience Unlimited Power
Charge the Yeti 3000X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
Power in the Palm of Your Hand
Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with Yeti App 3.0. Features remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to optimize your battery life.
WHAT CAN THE YETI 3000X POWER?
Smart Phone (12 Wh): 253
Tablet (30 Wh): 101
Laptop (50 Wh): 61
POV Camera (5 Wh): 607
DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 169
Head Lamp (5 Wh): 607
Hours of Runtime
Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 Wh): 674
Light Bulb (11 Wh): 276
CPAP (65 Wh): 47
TV (42" LED) (100 Wh): 31
Pellet Grill (60 Wh): 51
Microwave (1000 Wh): 3
Portable Fridge (25 Wh): 122
Mini Fridge (35 Wh): 87
Full Size Refrigerator (55 Wh): 55
Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 Wh): 2
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE
FROM THE SUN
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge times are dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 200 Briefcase will provide 200W of solar and fully recharge the Yeti 3000X in 18-36 hours of sun.
FROM THE WALL
Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 14 hours using the included 230W Power Supply AC Wall Charger.
FROM THE CAR
The Goal Zero Yeti 3000X can be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the Goal Zero Yrti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable.
NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using a regular charging cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
Take your Yeti completely off grid by pairing with one of our solar panels. There is a lot to consider when choosing a panel, but we’ve made the process simple. Check out the chart below to explore all your Yeti / Solar pairing options.
Please note: The Yeti 6000X max solar input is 600W. Exceeding 600W of solar will improve recharge times in low-light and variable conditions.
BACK UP YOUR HOME
Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs.
Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more. Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience.
*Please note the Yeti Link is not currently compatible with Yeti X Power Stations. Stay tuned for a compatible Link solution coming this Fall.
POWER YOUR TRAVELS
Take the step towards power independence while on the road by simply connecting your Yeti to your Solar Panels for unlimited power off grid.
Power everything from lights, 12V fridges, medical devices, fans, more.
- AC Wall Charger
- 230W: 14 Hours
- 600W: 6 Hours
- 100W (Boulder/Nomad 100 (BC) ): 36-72 Hours
- 200W (Boulder (BC) ): 18-36 Hours
- 400W (Boulder 200 X 2): 9-18 Hours
- 600W (Boulder 200 X 3): 6-12 Hours
- 800W (Boulder 200 X 4): 6-9 Hours
- 1200W (Boulder 200 X 6): 6 Hours
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5 - 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
- USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 - 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 13A (160W max), regulated
- 12V High Power Port (output): 12V, up to 30A (360W max), regulated
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 16.5A (2000W, 3500W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (120W max)
- High Power charging port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
- Expansion Module port Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 3032Wh (10.8V, 280.8Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 842.4Ah @ 3.6V
- Pack Lithium Content: 253g
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Yeti 3000X Portable Power Station
- 230W Power Supply (AC Wall Charger)
- Roll Cart
- Product SKU: 36400
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 69.78 lbs (31.65 kg)
- Dimensions: 15.25 x 10.23 x 13.6 in (38.74 x 25.98 x 34.54 cm)
- Operating usage temperature:32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 24 months
- Smart Phone (12 Wh): 253
- Tablet (30 Wh): 101
- Laptop (50 Wh): 61
- POV Camera (5 Wh): 607
- DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 169
- Head Lamp (5 Wh): 607
- Hours of Runtime
- Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 Wh): 674
- Light Bulb (11 Wh): 276
- CPAP (65 Wh): 47
- TV (42" LED) (100 Wh): 31
- Pellet Grill (60 Wh): 51
- Microwave (1000 Wh): 3
- Portable Fridge (25 Wh): 122
- Mini Fridge (35 Wh): 87
- Full Size Refrigerator (55 Wh): 55
- Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 Wh): 2